Shower cream is an indispensable item. But many people may ignore it and think that any type of shower cream is the same. In fact Choosing the right shower cream for your skin is very important. Because choosing the right may help keep your skin strong and healthy. At the same time, if you choose a shower cream that is not suitable for your skin type, it may cause skin problems.
Choosing and using a shower cream according to the following methods may help strengthen the skin and reduce skin problems.UFABET
- Choose that is appropriate for your skin type, such as a rich moisturizing for people with dry skin. Shower cream specially formulated for people with oily skin and people who exercise. This will help get rid of excess oil but still maintain the skin’s moisture, etc.
- Choose that is free from irritants or has low irritants. Whether it’s perfume, alcohol, colours, preservatives and other substances that may cause allergic reactions.
- Should avoid mixed with disinfectants. Especially Triclosan because scientific information indicates that. These substances may not be necessary and may increase the risk of certain skin problems with chronic use.
- Choose that has safety certification standards. And avoid buying that are falsely advertised.
- Avoid bathing with very hot water and bathing for too long. Because it can make the skin dry and weak.
- Using a body scrub with cream may help exfoliate the skin and help remove more dirt. But you should use appropriate scrubbing force and not scrub your skin too often.
- Use a clean, dry towel to dry your skin after every shower.
Shower cream is a product that can be used safely. But if abnormal symptoms are found Such as dry, tight, peeling skin, rashes, redness, and irritation after use. Especially when changing to a new brand or formula. You should stop using it immediately. Because these symptoms may be a sign. That your skin may not be compatible with certain substances in that brand. For people with sensitive skin and people with skin diseases. You should consult a dermatologist on how to choose the right shower cream. To other skin care products to reduce the risk of side effects from use